2008年9月18日木曜日

My Summer Vacation

During this summer vacation, I went back to my home town Ishikawa at the end of July, and I stayed for almost one month. I used Shinkansen to Maibara station, and I was going to exchange an express train bound for Kanazawa station, but I was lost at Maibara because I was in a very crowded place. There were very different people; businessman, traveler, student and so on. Also I was not accustomed to how to exchange train, so I got very nervous then. That’s why it was an adventure to me.

After I got to my house, I went to a nearest book shop everyday, because no friend from high school or junior high school came to here, so I felt very boring. To my happiness, some friends came to Ishikawa, so I played with them everyday. We enjoyed watching movies or playing TV games daytime, and fireworks at a park at night. The park was very small that it was a little bothering to some people because there are some houses, so they were covered with smokes from our fireworks and left bad smell. I am so sorry.

At the end of August, an annual summer festival performs for three days. There are many any kinds of night shops. I love to eating apple with candy. I was looking forward to it very much. To my regret, rainy days never stopped during the days. Fireworks festival was cancelled and there were less shops than last year so I was very disappointed.

Word Count 257words

2 件のコメント:

zegnum=cross さんのコメント...

I think you had very nice time during summer vacation. But it's dissapointed to rainy days.

By the way, you have a wrong spelling. I wish you were correct iy.

RUKINYO さんのコメント...

I regret that you lost your way.
To tell the truth, I lost my way too when I went back to my hometown, Mie at Nagoya station. So, I can sympathize with you.